i got gastro
i don’t think i’ve ever had it before…
My very first attempt at curling hair with a straightening iron yesterday at work!
My #sleek #acid palette!
Here is Trickster Curtis Rx!
Well, i’m done.
what the fuck you're an inch taller than me ;a; i always thought you were at least a bit shorter than me!
i assumed you were like over 6 foot!
Do you find your clothes ripping or breaking at all? Usually the cheaper stuff really /is/ lower quality. I’m surprised you didn’t spend more that a hundred on platforms that don’t rip your ankles off.
Nope! The only thing I’ve ever had break on me are converse shoes, expensive headphones, and umbrellas hehheh
wtf is an aquacot?: This is a game of “Who the fuck are you?” Name: auds the apricot bear...
This is a game of “Who the fuck are you?”
- Name: Smella
- Age: 19
- Height: 5’8” YEAH I’M TALLER THAN YOU ALL THINK I AM WHATEVER
- Obligatory picture of self:
- Relationship Status: my boyfriend is weird and his name is jesse
- Birthday: August 15
- Favorite color: YELLOW
- Favorite bands: um how am I supposed to answer this
- Last song listened: …to? Backstreet boys, DON’T WANT YOU BACK!
- Favorite Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Natural Born Killers, Fight Club, Sin City, Freddy vs Jason…..
- Favorite Books: Invisible Monsters, Wasp Factory, Rise of the Governor….
- Last book read: Pygmy
- # of siblings: 1
- # of pets: 3 + fish
- Best school subject: English
- Mac or PC?: Mac
- Current shirt color: Pink, it has a cat on it
- Gamer?: no :(
- Day or night: Both are good, I can see better in the day though
- Summer or winter: They are both nice
- Most-visited website: Tumblr……
- Biggest turn on/s: Nosebleeds *A*
said: Do you avoid being too matchy-matchy or do you like that look?
I love matching! I try to balance out the colours i’m wearing, and have the same amount of each one most of the time
itsukaishi said: By the way, I’m a massive fan of your style. I just don’t have the means to do it to the extent you do. /sob
nearly everything I get is from op shops, or at least under $20 from ebay! I think the most I’ve spent on anything in my wardrobe is $99 on my stack platforms….
With op shops, you have to be lucky, and also just look for things that can be incorporated into a cool outfit, for example I bought a plain yellow singlet for about $3 and now it’s one of the things i wear most because it just works well with weird stuff!
1/250 older »